Manage User Groups
Use the Manager User Groups and Permissions [S2399] screen to add, edit, copy, or delete user group security permissions.
The user group privilege set for the various activities in OnRamp is how user access to screens and reports is managed, with four different levels of security possible:
- 1 - None - Users with this group assigned cannot view or access screens or reports related to the activity.
- 2 - View - Users with this group assigned have read-only access to screens or reports related to the activity.
- 3 - Edit - Users with this group assigned can update records on screens or reports related to the activity.
- 4 - Full - Users with this group assigned can add, edit, copy, and delete records on screens or reports related to the activity.
Important Note: Group Permissions are set by OnRamp to ensure maximum usability for each user role. Automatic updates will add new role requirements for any added screens. Manual changes to this screen are not recommended.
Click the image to enlarge
To add user groups:
Navigate to the Manager User Groups and Permissions [S2399] screen.
On the screen task bar, click Add.
Enter the desired information.
Select the Security Assignment Activity.
With the Security Level drop down menu, select the security level for the activity.
- Repeat steps 5 - 7 for all required activities.
You have added a user group with permissions.
To action a previously created item, select the item and click the desired mode: Edit, Copy, or Delete.
User groups are set by OnRamp environment on the Manage Users [S2398] screen.